Sunday, April 29, 2007

Final Decision of My LIFE..

After since awhile my fren told me and wake me up...and after while think back wat i had done and wat the 'she' dun likes...
i make a decision for the turning point....
1st-Stop smooking by reducing ...bad for me,bad for my fren,bad for other and also bad for her..
just realise she dun like ppl smoke...but not really the guyz when out with him is also smoooooking....but stop also is for my own health...CHEERS~
2nd-No-more hardcore gaming...bad for me also,thatz how i keep transfering coll to another...well fren of fren told me she dun like ppl gaming..so decide to reducing but seriously cant totally stop it !!! cos it's my hobby...especially Dota,no more hardcore , no more training , no more competition!!
This is the decision i make for my ownself,but part of major is for her,yes all is for her,as long as wat she wan me to change i will try to!!!kinda stupid and dumb...all will say u lived for ur owned not for other...but when the feeling of likes come u cant control it and i doubt u will be same like me and change it!!

So bye bye IndianBoy , iCe` FisH`, aHpui for Dota!!
While in Wow, dun worried pemburu still active but not like last time will online on weird time like 3,4,5am...
bye to marlboro,dunhill....too!!!

LAstly, is for my self but all is for HER !

7 comments:

Chr!s a.k.a mr Ooi said...

CHEERS !!!

Hope u will REALLY b able to quit smoking

BUT remember after u quit u must nvr touch it again , dats the most important part

Pls remember it , carve it into ur brain and nvr smoke again :)

Pongs said...

My 2cents , No point changing for someone else , you should change for your own good. What if after you changed to suit her and it turned out failed ?

Do it without regrets !!!

B r y a N ` said...

is for me too...
but all is for her...
aiks...thatz wat the turning point!

Chr!s a.k.a mr Ooi said...

Live for urself and not for others....

U r helping urself and not for anyone other den urself ^^

Mogg said...

GL GL GL !

Mogg said...

so after like a few weeks of thinking thoroughly, i decided to sms her.. for those who dont know.,Magd la.


this is what i sent yesterday at about 7pm.

there is something i wanted to tell you for a long time. i been secretly in love with you.

after that i been wreck waiting for her reply. i was expecting a bad news reply. as like how all the previous confession ended up.

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

hey errm - a change is good indeed :)

Because the love in ourselves is nurtured in such a way that we wanna share it with others.. i say this day have changed you good :)

Stay focused and always think of others around you, don't run a life like how you want it BUT how you should have it :)

hang tight buddy - you`d do a great lover :)