Friday, April 27, 2007

Cinema Day at QbM>.< and 1 conclusion i maked..

wow...sound like a damn nice day for me...that can watch movie and relax after the exam...althought my result is sucks in this mid-term exam...but i will improve it....dun worrie my fren already no hard-core on dota...just for WOw...

But the day be4 i was thinking should i go or shoulden i go?
wat for i go to watch movie wit the girl i likes and the girl treat me like an alien that thought that i was a invisible...since that day we went to qbm...she never talk with me in class, never say hello wit me when she saw me in the coll althought when the class end she also dint say bye bye to me....this is when the things change....black cloud arrive....@.@

But till last i decide to go wit mr.pongs...
the last decision was made on 10am..we arrive at qbm on 11.30am...but when we arrive i dint saw the girl that i was looking for...when i meet my classmate, my classmate told me "she when with him to somewhere else,i dunno where there go, u wanan have lunch with us?" this is wat my classmate told me....argh...this is wat i aspected will happend but i already come, so might while i enjoy myself...but the feeling become worst and worst when saw them 2geter...she never treat me like she treat the guyz...-.-sight...

After that we was watching the thailand ghost movie....
actually i not really likes to watch that kind of movie...but just that everonw wanan watch so i dun potong stim...althought i was inside the cinema but i not really looks at the screen, so i not really know wat is the movie happening la..dun ask me bout the movie...was thinking bout her...
duno wat was really happend in the whole journey in QBM...
after the movie, was trying to vanish and stealth from the guyz...but cant make it,cos the guyz keep following us...have to listen his jessus chriT talking sumore and muz act like i damn happy...but i m not , i m totaly not happy with it...

The 1st conclusion i maded..is tryed to forget bout her[fuck this will make me smoke more],tryed but is really hard...when u got nothing to do, u will think bout her,espeacially when u study...try hard try hard!! just wann make a phone call to other then i terpress the girl phone numb really wanna get mad d.

This is the most suckky day i have in my life...sad and sucks day at qbm!

8 comments:

Dan said...

I feel bad for you.

Chr!s a.k.a mr Ooi said...

Man ~ i tink she too much la

Y must treat u liddat ...
we oso human ,we oso hv fellings

Nvm la dun care abt it d , not everyone is like dis

Im not like dis :P

B r y a N ` said...

life is challenging but i hard to accept it...
to hard for me...

Chr!s a.k.a mr Ooi said...

Today din't turn out how i thought it would be ....

Mogg said...

stop feeling sorry for urself fool !!!!


zomg !

fight for it.

Chr!s a.k.a mr Ooi said...

agree agree ^^

Pongs said...

Unleash the devil inside you !!!

B r y a N ` said...

if i unleash , it will be very scary man...u really wanna see it??