Thursday, April 12, 2007

Why?Why?and Why?

why do the girl that i likes, will likes someone else, and the someone else don't likes the girls ,and likes someone else?
why do things go like that?

Sadness, in this past few month, meet a girl that i like...
and the girl dun likes me but likes some other guyz that the guyz don't likes her?!
I'm been in this situation for some time since my 2nd school...
Why cant they give us some little,tiny,few chances to let us prove that i'm really likes her?
and i'm willing to do what ever she want me to...
But -she- don't even bother to gave me this chance-.-

Haiz...

Mayb i'm not 'een tao' compared to him?
Mayb i'm not 'uu lui' compared to him?
Mayb i'm not 'yao yeng' compared to him?
Mayb i'm not 'good to take care' compared to him?

BUT - she told me that , u are very good and nice guy , but i preffer u to be my best friend =),
and u will find a very nice girl that x100 time better then me...Cos i'm not good and
nice enuff to you sorry, bryan...

Wtf? whatz the problem? >.<>, please say watz wrong about me(i wont harm u all,jz tell me wat i did wrong)...and i will change...T.T

Zomg`This really headache,make my head spin and spin and spin...

Bryan a.k.a iCeFisH`.com
Pemburu iCeFisH`

9 comments:

Pongs said...

"BUT - she told me that , u are very good and nice guy , but i preffer u to be my best friend =),
and u will find a very nice girl that x100 time better then me...Cos i'm not good and
nice enuff to you sorry, bryan..."

This is mostly not true >.<

Hope you will find yours 1 day <3

Pongs said...

1 more thing , life is never fair to anyone ....

B r y a N ` said...

-.-||
y all the girls likes to say so...
why they dun bother to give us so chance?
so that we can chance or watever....

sight`

Chr!s a.k.a mr Ooi said...

I feel u man ...Bin in dis kinda situation b4 , but still , dun gv up on hope . No girl ?
SO WAD ?
U STILL HV FRENS !! ^^V

Chr!s a.k.a mr Ooi said...

No girl is not a bad thing . U can try not tinkin' abt it by concentrating abt things, like 4 example..............TOMMORO'S EXAM!!! LOL P.S. Guud Luck. LOL
:P

Pongs said...

LoL that's true <3

You will understand if you were in their's shoes , you 'might' even do the same thing =(

B r y a N ` said...

wow...1st time i saw so many comment in blog ...it is a good news....this is the terramoon
chr!s?hehe^^ala just forget bout girl...we got wow!!!i got my hunter PEMBURU!!!!

but its quiest lonely at tuesday night

Chr!s a.k.a mr Ooi said...

Not terramoon (not sure wad dat is LOL) its Mr Ooi in da house bro!!! LOL :-P

B r y a N ` said...

oic ...thx thx