Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My 21th !

After this November i'll be a 21 yrs old guy ad ! Woot ! time really pass fast ... Really..
although i will be a 21 yrs old guy...but i still havent finish my study and all of my friend already get their diploma and degree.../sad, this is course by hardcore gaming and lazy with studies ...Ppl say this kind of gina beh hiao xiao and i agree with those ppl who saying me in this way..was too playful in the pass and dun study seriously...this is wat will happend...everyday sit at Cyber Cafe play game and sleep untill 12-1 pm then skip all the class, in the end fail in exam and resit or retake ... haih.. So boys and girls outside there, when is studying, please be serious and finish your course as fast as possible and come out find a job, after that u can relax and play ka lu kao ! * DUN BE LIKE ME PLZ
So, after my 21 th , i will be more serious on my studies !

Nothing plan for my 21th birthday, don't have much $$ ...hmm, mayb will be just go for a normal dinner with friend to celebrate my birthday... This is the most happening part la..My parent ..for the 10 years pass, they dun remember my birthday and dint celebrate with me either ... but is normal le, they are to busy and will just pao me a ang pao as a birthday present..i never receive a birthday present be 4 from them..ahah, mayb they think that give me money is much more better then present so that i can what i want to...so kira BOLEH JUGA LA !

Mostly every year is my friend buy birthday cake and celebrate with me...i think this year will be the same as usual...Hope that my friend will do it again for me this year .. kira lau jua la for all among our friend to meet up and talk about them lately...

For this year, i have a abnormal wish, is hope that she can change the ways she though me le..and give me a chance ...but is kinda hard for her, everythings depend on feeling...haha
Anyway this is also my only birthday wish and hope it will reallyyyyy happend to me ...

In the end , hope that my wish will came truth ! and will be a very big present for me ! and wish all the best for her in the future...

11 comments:

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Happy Birthday :)

Dan said...

for this birthday, we buy him big big cake ok!! he hinted us all already.

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Yeah ... what cake u want Bryan --

Black forest la - i suggest - :)

oor u go look around laaa

Mogg said...

eh, whats this....

when ur bday la ?

HAPPY BIORTHDAY !!

if too late, HAPPY BELATED BITHDAY !!

whats the plan, whats the plan ?

PST me a.

i work form 1.30pm - 9.30pm till sat.

GG.

lmk

B r y a N ` said...

no that giving hint la bro...just wanna lau jua 2geter la...what cake ar? depend on how much i have with me ler...aiya..i also dunno got money to chia u all dinner bo ... hahaha !

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Alah ... dont worry la...we can handle you birthday wan - provided i get offday la :P

B r y a N ` said...

eh , dun la waste ur anual holiday on my birthday .... not worth it ler...got sim ok d la...1 happy birthday gretting ok d ...

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Then keep holiday do what - Pai sui - u mentioned you will drink - Moggs - he like wanna dodge the tannie shite thingy - dun let him go - faster stun him !

B r y a N ` said...

Kia....chia me go GLO or MOMO, make Me Drunk ! hahaha . quiet long time dint go d ...

@-/-----Pinky-Pig said...

Bryan ...... Happy Belated Birthday !

Chr!s a.k.a mr Ooi said...

now i noe wad u mean wen u said smtg was missing yesterday ... aiya sun qi zhi ran la bro , anyway u got a "big" haagen daas ics cream dint u ? >< lol hepi b'day