Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Lately about ME...

This is the last sem for foundation in business for me in IPG...fail 1 sub atm--Business MAth..
Nothings special happend to me lately...My DOTA team Ice zQ` lose in 1st state of the grand final 2007 tourney in Malaysia at fTz Asia..We lose to CT1(cyber time) that paulyan was 1 of the member in the team...Nvm my fren try harder next year..we still young../cheers up !

My dream girl already break up with her BF which the guys i introduce to her...The weeks before the guy come and tell me everythings and ask me to help him get back his GF ...But this is all non-of-mine-business..and the dumb Bryan go and help him to say good words to the girl..But, all end up with the girl scold me "this is non of outsider business" ...T_T kinda stupid while go and help him about this...but i done it...mayb can say that i m too " hoo sim " =P
Everythings end up with her scold me and i m angry with it...What i get is the rm10 hotlink reload from the guyz..cos that time my phone creadit was 0 and he reload for me...Is that worth it? ahhha i doubt u all know the answer ....=P

Hmm..for so long, about 10 month i know her ... and i started likes her on the 2nd month i know her untill now...i still cant forget her...Her face was always in my mind 24/7...ahhha
Alot ppl will think that wad is so happening about her...that can make so many guys goes crazy with her , think bout her, do everythings that she likes...i mean wat is so special that she attract me and the feller guyz...she is only an ordinary and normal girl..BUT..... .. ..

For her...FELLING is the most important things ...other than that she don't care about it...although u take care her, do everythings she likes and so on...She really don't care and wat she want is the FEELING >....wow....this is hard man..kinda tough to catch the feelings ...ahha..
dunno what kind of feeling she want...stim feeling? high feeling? happy feeling? i dunno ?
Mayb needs some times to looks out...Hopefully i have the chance to catch those feeling that she want to ler...if not i can go baber shop cut my hair and go to kek lok si find sifu become monk d...=P
ahha...i m so stupid that likes a person who don't likes me but other guy..but i still waiting her, waitng and waiting and wating...and hope that 1 day she will come to me .... Bryan wake up liao, sleep enuff d ? this is wat my friend tell me...ahha...but i likes to sleep and have sweet dreams...Haih..Life not suks but tough and hard to pass...mayb this is what called experience..
GOD, give me some power of love to find out the feeling that she wants ! haha..Hope that 1 day GOD will give me the power......

This is all about me lately..and also no more training for me edi..bye DOTA teamgame ....and also WOW, just some casual gaming atm...^^

END

4 comments:

Dan said...

Go tackle her la BRYAN! Abang Ooi here lend u morale support and my crocs shoes! Sure melt her heart become like ice cream.

Mogg said...

ah ! dont worry, just try only. if fail, u n me sama gang :) LOLS. if success, u become a happier man, its ALWAYS worht the risk, imo.

just my views la, atm i got 100% fail rate wil girls

:(

GG.

mmk said...

Hang in there buddy, after a while, it will be ok.

So many fishes in the sea. How you know this fish is suitable in your mouth? You never get to eat one bite also.

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Well - as per i can say - maybe she wont be the one - one of my initial love target was like this la... one day i beh tahan/ Mabuk gila and went to her and confessed my feelings..... she just ignored me - only after 3 years we continue from where we stopped (talking) now we are just great friends :)