Thursday, May 17, 2007

Latest News about her...

Today i never went to coll, cos cant wake up on time 8.30am class....
sigh...sure the math teach kisiao with me d...

so decide to go coll on 1.00 pm after my classmate finish his class and went for dinner...it was just a normal day and normal mood for me today...
the things change after i heard a news from my classmate...i dunno is a bad news for me or is a good news for me...but i am sad after i know that news...
the news was...she already become a guy girlfriend...the guy whose who i introduce to him...haih...

-mood...it is also the 1st time i watch movie and i dint laught...it was so weird, not like me...it was a sad day for me...but i wish all the best to 2of them...good luck and happy always..

7 comments:

Dan said...

gai lor...... u very gentleman. Bravo bravo!

Mogg said...

aiyoo.. nm la.

like they always tell me..

there are many fish in the sea.

so i will tell you that also la.

but its really hard to love and unloved by the one fish.

time will heal what love breaks.

GG

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Dont worry bryan, you have a long way to go - am sure some one will like you eventually :)

Just like pemburu - we all need to gear up fast :) irl

angela said...

haiyo...dun be so sad marh!!!!
you stil can find another one mah!!!! haiyo...

Chr!s a.k.a mr Ooi said...

>.<"

B r y a N ` said...

wow...1 comment from angela !!!!woot!!!!!!
wuhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
got u enuff d!!!!

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

om"GG"to